1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lockette Sign Purge?

Discussion in 'Survival' started by NoosePuppet, Feb 5, 2018.

1. NoosePuppet

NoosePuppet New Member
    VIP

I was wondering if doing a purge of privatized signs (deleting them or something) could be done as an event or something. My reasoning is, there are lots of players that just seem to have quit playing survival or just stopped playing on the server entirely, and deleting the signs could be of use to the people that still continue to play. I know there are going to be people saying "Maybe they'll come back" or "They'll still be in claims and be rendered inaccessible so it would all be dumb," but if any staff of goodgaming in the minecraft department or whatever you call it have the authority or permission to go into the logs and CTRL+V the most reasonable date (either 12/31/2017 or 1/1/18) and save those and just delete all the other ones. I just thought of an idea that's all, nothing that changes anything network-wide or anything.

P.S. I don't know if this goes here or the ideas and suggestions forum but it's staying here unless told otherwise