1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Macro Crackdown

Discussion in 'Prison: Kingdoms' started by Twobuddies, Jun 12, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Twobuddies

Twobuddies Member

Recently I've been observing many players on the server using macro's and going afk when farming ecoins at peoples shops (Popularity trends around Jah_Coin and Fish). This is a rising problem and I feel as though staff don't realize the severity of this. This could potentially create a massive economic problem on Prison. For example, i'm decently experienced with coding and making macro's, and in my freetime I was able to make a macro that was about to click a buy sign about 128 times per second. This means that my inventory could fill up and I could sell in a matter of minutes. The purpose behind this thread is to hopefully send a message to staff and fellow inmates that macros and people afking are a problem. Best Regards- Twobuddies <3 <3

2. Twobuddies

Twobuddies Member

Sorry about the double post. If a staff member reads this please delete this one <3

3. xSpiderz

xSpiderz Member
    Supreme

Not 100% sure but I think Minecraft caps how fast you can click in the game in an amount of time.

4. PoisonTheSnack

PoisonTheSnack Active Member

Regardless of if it gets capped, it is definitely still a massive issue, especially at places like Amy's and Gr4veH4X's plots, where people can get tons of e-coins.

5. xBhops

xBhops Member

Maybe they could make it so you could only click a chest shop sign a certain amount of times per day