1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should Macros Be Allowed?

Discussion in 'Ideas & Feedback' started by Twobuddies, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Twobuddies

Twobuddies Member

A simple question, i want to get a census from the community on how we feel about this. From asking staff members personally about how they feel, you'd be shocked to know that a few of them actually said that they think macros should be allowed. If you don't mind, take a few seconds of your time to just answer this poll and let me know Yes/No if Macros should be allowed. If you have any other ideas or suggestions regarding Macros, feel free to leave me a reply. I'd love to talk to community members about the topic. http://popin.it/i2wcjd

2. QueenNuthin

QueenNuthin Member

In my opinion it just destroy game in general. Easier = u get things faster so you will be bored sooner. ;) Personally I think you have to put some effort in winning, it can't be easy. :p

3. PoisonTheSnack

PoisonTheSnack Active Member

The only macros that should be allowed are chat macros (macros that type a message). People can warp between places or say "welcome" or "wb" with the press of a key. And this wouldn't make things such as ranking-up and prestiging easier because there's already a cooldown on those commands.

4. xBhops

xBhops Member

I think macros should be allowed for commands so we don't have to type things out fully (I'm lazy.) On the other hand, I think using macros at chest shops shouldn't be allowed.