GG Patch 2.1 - SkyBlock
Today is part 1 of our first patch to OP SkyBlock! This is a big update that fixes bugs and aims to rebalance the economy. We'll also be releasing the labor crate 🙂
? Part 1 - 9/15/19
The Labor Day crate will be released in this update - you can finally use your keys!
This update comes with a wave of bug fixes and improvements to our back-end systems. Some of these aren't very exciting or need to remain secret to prevent dupes and otherwise, but here are a few nice ones:
- PvP Events have been fixed.
- Resolved issues with re-rolling shards.
- Added configurable taxes on anything eco-based (to be decided!)
This update introduces the Money Hole! You can now throw away your items and money for nothing more than the glory of being on the top of /HoleTop! We also have leaderboards coming soon. Any item that you've dropped into the void or allowed to despawn on the ground will grant progress towards your Money Hole:
- Sky Notes - Receive their full value in /HoleTop
- Block Frames - Adds 3 billion
- Any other items - Adds 1000 SBGG
You can also use the command /throw <amount> to directly throw away your money into the hole! Enjoy throwing stuff away for little to no reaso...
Read in Forums