(Commandless) Survival 3.0 Update
Tomorrow at 11 AM CST marks our third attempt at creating a gamemode that stays true to Minecrafts origins. We'll be removing the whitelist and allowing anyone to play. Here's what we've changed from the base game:
? New Items
- Home Teleporter - This is a new craftable item we've added to Minecraft which will teleport you to your bed after 3 seconds when you right click it.
- 15 x 15 Protection Nexus - This protection nexus, when placed, protects chests within a 15x15 area around you. Right click your protection nexus to give others access and customize in tons of different ways, including merging multiple areas!
- 50x50 Protection Nexus - This protection nexus protects your base and against PvP, but does not protect against people using your crafting tables/furnances/enderchests etc.
- 100x100 Protection Nexus - Provides fully customizable protection against anything you want to protect, and supports a much larger maximum area of protection.
We want to stay as true to vanilla as possible. This means our Survival will have NO commands! With that said, there are a few additions in terms of features:
- Random Teleport - When you are first starting in the initial spawn area, there will be some teleport ...
Read in Forums