1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Buster
Last Activity:

Following 2

Birthday:
Aug 18, 2004 (Age: 14)
Home Page:
Minecraft

Share This Page

Buster

Well-Known Member, Male, 14, from Somewhere in the suns core...

Supreme

dot Feb 7, 2019

Buster was last seen:
Jun 23, 2019 at 8:10 PM
    1. Buster
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 18, 2004 (Age: 14)
    Home Page:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEL0KcXUdfHFc1fACxcrAmg
    Minecraft
    Minecraft IGN:
    buster175
    I've had my fair share of playing Minecraft. Bought it right when it was released and have been a daily player since then I've taken breaks for school purposes and such but the game seems to always draw me back into its atmosphere.

There is such simplicity to the game, formula's to certain things that are learned with experience, and there's honestly a lot to do, even in the vanilla version. Its's a good g me for me to play when I just need some time to think, and something fairly non-intensive to do to keep myself busy. Minecraft is just always a good way to end my day, it make me feel calm and stress-free.

There's a true beauty to the game-play that I just absolutely adore. It's actually quite an intense game when the player chooses for it to be; the sound design, coupled with randomization of world seeds and the whole spirit of exploration and adventure into the deep unknown, its just such an awesome thing personally. I love how the game. even with its graphics being literally pixels and cubes everywhere, manages to still be pretty in its own minimalist way. It also manages to have one of the most distinct styles to grace gaming. and the style remains consistent with every update.

So that is my thoughts on Minecraft even though that has nothing to do with me, if you want you can message me on discord @buster175#6333

I like long nice walks on the beach (not in real life of course) and sausages with relish.

I consider myself a rapper, the most syllables per second that I got has been at the most up to 9.6 but it wasn't easy.

And I would consider a tomato a fruit.

Signature

[​IMG]