1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

_TheWizard's Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Joshroxs12, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Joshroxs12

Joshroxs12 Active Member
    MVP Sub

Hello peeps! My name is Josh or Wizard, whatever you like to call me. I am about to be 21 next month. I been playing mc since about a year after mc came out. I used to play cracked until my favorite server was switching from cracked to online and I was helper at the time so I either had to resign or get premium... So I ended up getting premium obviously with my username Joshroxs12, not too long ago I finally switched it to _TheWizard. I also have an alt _TheWizard2. I was a certified fire firefighter in New York for 2 years before moving to Florida. I have lived in New York for 18 years of my life, moved to florida, lived here for 2 years, then moved to Indiana for 7 months, I am now back in florida... Indiana is too cold for me lmao, it was -30 when I was there.

But I am a nice person to talk to on mc, I am very helpful person and I can help people when they need help if im not busy. I mainly play Skyblock1, but jump to prison1 sometimes

2. cTJ

cTJ Well-Known Member
    ELITE

Heyyy Josh =)

Welcome to the forums ^-^

3. Joshroxs12

Joshroxs12 Active Member
    MVP Sub

Thank You! :D

4. D3athSt0rm

D3athSt0rm Member
    Supreme Sub

Have seen you online a couple times, and you seem like a nice guy. Welcome!