1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Seasonal Server... but with a twist!?!?!

Discussion in 'Ideas & Feedback' started by Moonely, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Moonely

Moonely Well-Known Member
    ELITE

So... this is my first thread in... damn.. forever, so don't judge :) But my idea is pretty simple!

A server without ranks, or fly, or anything for that matter!!

It will be a skyblock server with this few features (that I can think of)
    -No ranks or anything (so no pvp events or drop parties)
    -No /fly (don't whine lol)
    -An economy based on voting/actual grinding
    -Have to have at least Titan to join (since weeding out the useless players, less lag, more competitive. Besides, the server is gonna be voting anyway, so makes sense)
    -No custom enchantments! (Max prot 4 sharp 5 etc,)
    -No /shop! (ohoho this one is gonna be fun xD)
    -Only ONE account/person/household (If you have a brother, well, DM the staff)

That's a few rules that I can think of, and some pros and cons

Pros:
    -WAYYY more competitive
    -Weed out the players that aren't committed (Fair point, depends on how you do in the past few seasons of skybock, we will decide whether or not you can join if you rank is Mecha. If you are Spartan and below.. I'm sorry, is not really a possibility)

Cons:
    -Need to tryhard way harder

That is just a few points that I think of on the spot. If you have any more ideas, please do not hesitate to put it under in the comments section :p and well... let's see the response

2. xBhops

xBhops Member

What's the point of a sb server where there isn't a shop. That means you can only ever have cobble and trees on the few pieces of grass you start with. I think it's a good general idea but needs a bit of tweaking. Maybe it could be shop prices increase with island level or something

3. PoisonTheSnack

PoisonTheSnack Active Member

The vote-to-play system seems like a good idea, but the whole no /shop feature seems shoddy.

4. QueenNuthin

QueenNuthin Member

I don't think devs would agree on 'no ranks' since it's source of money. It's not big deal to have colorful chat, dropaprties/pvp events are for everyone. Also shop is needed, no shop = how u would sell items from grinding, you would have only money from voting based on what you said. :(