1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another source of gems/boss keys (Prison 1)

Discussion in 'Ideas & Feedback' started by Chase, Jun 30, 2018.

1. Chase

Chase Member

After about 4 hours of grinding, i was thinking that something like lucky mining or another possible way to get gems/boss keys should be added. considering that around prestiges 100-110, the only amazing way to get money is by selling gems/boss keys, and considering not many are spawned, you usually end up doing about 4 days worth of grinding to prestige once, which is getting annoying. Just wanted to create this to open up/enlighten new opportunities for boss keys or gems.

fetus likes this.
  2. iWonderGirl_

iWonderGirl_ Well-Known Member
    Supreme Sub Helper

Our Dev team is pretty smart .. don't worry
    A lot of peopleSuggested to make a lucky block, probably developers are working on it or they objected to it ..
    Personally I have a lot in favor and against it

3. Chase

Chase Member

Ok, thanks for the feedback!

4. Chucky

Chucky Member
    ELITE

What about you get Gem Scraps while mining which you can use to create a Gem which can't be re-rolled but it has a chance to be any level from 1-30 when you create it and also be a random gem.

5. Chase

Chase Member

Ooohh, i kinda of like that too! Something like when you're mining, you can randomly get a gem scrap, and then when you get enough of them you can create a gem?

#5 Chase, Jul 1, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
  6. SFMiner49er

SFMiner49er Member

I like these ideas, I feel like it is really hard to get gems in prisons from bosses unless you already have them, because the people with the gems are the ones that do the most damage. Adding a new way for people to get gems would be awesome!

7. #gonna be a great helper

we could also do events for them like parkour and mazes and that kind of stuff with all kinds of rewards