1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Applying for Staff

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Legoboiii, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Legoboiii

Legoboiii Member
    Supreme Sub

A lot of peers around me have been saying that I should apply for staff for a while now, and I finally decided that I should apply for staff. To become staff, you need at least 10 forums posts. I'm not sure what I should post about and where. If anybody has an idea about any of the questions I asked, feel free to let me know. It really helps! :)

2. SomeRandomSteve

SomeRandomSteve Well-Known Member

Make any useless threads like others xD

3. BrosTrons

BrosTrons Volunteer Staff
    Mod Supreme

I'd definitely recommend going around to the forum pages and just reading at looking at other peoples posts to find something to post about.
    For example, if you have any ideas or just want to give the server some general feedback you can always post something in the Ideas & Feedback section of the forums. There are also specific game mode forums, so if you are a real active prison player you can head over to the prison section on the forums and provide your thoughts on certain changes and or help new players learn the basics of prison and or other game modes.

Hope this helped!
    And good luck with your application!

4. HDLuke

HDLuke Well-Known Member
    Supreme

5. iWonderGirl_

iWonderGirl_ Well-Known Member
    Supreme Sub Helper

Good Luck!! Just Answer To General Discussion xd

6. PoisonTheSnack

PoisonTheSnack Well-Known Member

Good luck! I'd like to see you as staff. I applied too but I'm not really sure about getting in. You seem like a good fit for staff though.