1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bosses

Discussion in 'Insane Prison' started by Chase, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Chase

Chase Member

Again, today I've seen some people ask about bosses so here's a quick info page on them.

Fighting them:
    When fighting bosses, one of the best tips I can give is to eat an enchanted golden apple before fighting each one, which can be purchased from /shop and then going into the item shop category for only 25 million OPGGs. When fighting, i would not recommend jumping because when they use their explosive attack, you get flung higher up so you have less time to fight the boss.

Tactics:
    As a newer player, I would recommend going for tanking damage. Stand right where the boss is going to be spawned and take that hit, and then just try to be in front of the boss at all time so you can absorb everything. If you want to and you are confident in your ability, you can try and get most hits. (For tanking you stand where the boss is going to be spawned for absorbing, just so I don't confuse anyone.)

Bosses are a great source of ecoins and money (if you get gems), so I'd recommend doing /fight whenever you get a boss notification. I hope that this post has helped you all!

#1 Chase, Jul 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
    Schwarz likes this.
  2. Chase

Chase Member

Again, I will be replying to all extra questions through replies.

#2 Chase, Jul 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
  3. iWonderGirl_

iWonderGirl_ Well-Known Member
    Supreme Sub Helper