1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

djgunner44 Intro "Update"

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by djgunner44, Jul 18, 2018.

1. djgunner44

djgunner44 Active Member
    Supreme

Hello, My name is Dylan but a lot of people call me dj so either name is fine by me. I am 20 years old and graduated High School and gonna go to college in the fall. I was a staff member for this community til some personal issues came about that I had to take care of first before anything, health / your life is more important then a video game or sitting at home 24/7 you gotta take care of yourself too you know. That's what I did while I was away for so long and I am looking to coming back and playing again.

I know when I played a lot of players and staff enjoyed having me around and it was a blast honestly. While I was away I heard from some friends a few times I've been talked about and been asked where is he / did he quit / etc.

This community is such a great one to be apart of as a player or staff member. Such great staff and always helpful when you ask a question or don't know how to do something or etc.

GGMC Keep up the great work and good updates I saw!

2. iWonderGirl_

iWonderGirl_ Well-Known Member
    Supreme Sub Helper

Hai Dylan :) I didnt had chance to get to know you too much but It sounds amazing!
    I think GGMC doing amazing updates and Provides everyone properly xD

3. djgunner44

djgunner44 Active Member
    Supreme

They do awesome jobs with the updates and everything they bring to this server. Honestly one of the best communities I've been a part of

4. Cilantro33

Cilantro33 Well-Known Member
    MVP

Glad to hear you're coming back! I thought you were an excellent helper and had always wondered why you weren't anymore, but good on you for taking health before video games. Hopefully you can get the rank back and make the community even better.