1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello I am Beast11Boss27/BeastNerd

Discussion in 'Senate' started by Beast11Boss27, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Beast11Boss27

Beast11Boss27 Well-Known Member

Hello everyone I am Beast11Boss27 but some people just call me BeastNerd. I feel that I should be a senator of the senate due to my ability to communicate with people and trying to help out. As a player who has played GGMC from 2016, I have seen it evolve into something special and I want to be a part of this. I have a lot of ideas on how we can make changes within the server itself and the community engagement. If I am on the senate, I will try to be as open as possible with every single player and you could feel free to private message me your suggestions on discord and I would make sure you gained the credit for it rather than myself.

I have always wanted something similar to the senate where players can make decisions based on the community and better of the server. We need to value this opportunity and I vow to make sure that we do it right. I would recommend considering voting for me due to these reasons, but as usual, the choice is yours. This has been your friendly neighbourhood nerd, Beast.

Discord: Beast#9316 (Feel free to pm me for any questions you may want to ask about my campaign:D)

IGN: Beast11Boss27/BeastNerd (I could change my ign to BeastNerd)

JankoGoos gaming den and Fluxty like this.
  2. Fluxty

Fluxty Director
    The Creator Head Admin ELITE Sub