1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello! ~Leaf

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by iTzLeafPvP, Jun 4, 2018.

1. iTzLeafPvP

iTzLeafPvP Active Member

Hello everybody. I am iTzLeafPvP, I have many abbrevations, like Leaf, or Daniels, but I would prefer Leaf. I come from a small country named Latvia located in Europe with the neighbour of Mother Russia. Although I was born there, I was only there for a 6 years then I moved to the UK and I have currently been here for 7 years.

I used to go to a small school in Latvia (forgot the name) which would help me with my speech impediment, (I have a stutter/stammer), however that didn't work out, and I stopped talking for roughly half a year, then when I started talking, I had a vast stammer, which completely affected me, causing me to embarass myself. However, I don't let my stutter attempt to stop me, and I have reached far, for example, being on the football/soccer team, achieving very high grades in my subjects like Maths and English.

I have an immense amount of sarcasm in my voice box, so if I meet you, be prepared for a laugh or something.

~Leaf.

2. iWonderGirl_

iWonderGirl_ Well-Known Member
    Supreme Sub Helper

Hai Leaf!
    It's simple: Never give up!
    I really appreciate people like you :)
    And hope you'll enjoy as much as you can
    ___
    I want to talk to you and laugh xd

iTzLeafPvP likes this.
  3. 1CreeperStorm