1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hello :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Haratsuni, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Haratsuni

Haratsuni Member

Hi! after quiting in minecraft i played point blank, league of legends, CS:go etc. because i can only play minecraft and PB in my laptop so yeah i know my life sucks :(*i can only play other games in computer shop so yeah...*. after playing PB for 1 year i get bored of it so i search top 3 skyblock server in youtube. that's how i found this server. I love this server because it has a lot of stuff that i did not see in other server. but after like straight 6-10 hrs of playing skyblock i got bored of it because i don't know what to do next in my island, probably i will comeback to skyblock if a idea comes to my mind. then i switched to prison 1, the current mod that i am playing with.probably you don't know me because i am not that popular at all but i am a friendly person. normally i don't chat in global chat for i am mining or afk but sometimes i chat in global if someone question in chat. my design sucks and repetative so yeah xD. please don't visit my plot it sucks and i will repeat the design but not for now for i can't decide what should i put in my plot. usually i copy some designs then change some of the design that i copied. when i usually play in a server, my goal is to be a staff but i always failed so yeah. but i only have 1 experience on being a staff. it is on my friend's server. i am sad that he did not continue doing his server because he doesn't have enough money to run his server. so his server is new and i am the only one who can be on in like 1-12 hours straight in the server and i did a lot of stuff in that so i got promoted within less than a week. but the one who promoted me is not my friend so i was shock that i got promoted that fast.

my hobby is playing. probably when i woke up after like 10 mins i will already play xD. my favorite sport is badmint. If you love anime we will be a good friend :) xD. i love programming but only html and css is only i know for now.

name:ken *you can call me by my name if you want :)*

i'm sorry that this is long and thank you for reading my introduction :). *please let me know if you have a ****** laptop like mine xD and probably i will have a new laptop this month and hopefully i will get it soon :<*

2. ItzzJay_

ItzzJay_ Member

Welcome to the Good Gaming forums page. We hope that you enjoy your stay here at the Good Gaming server and don't be brought down by your own errors. Here are Good Gaming we thrive that you have a good time and if you need any help just ask in chat. Also, if you need any help, just say it in chat and if I'm on I could probably help you out. So Good Luck, Have Fun and Good Gaming:p

3. Haratsuni

Haratsuni Member

Inspirational message ;-; thank you :) and i always learn from my mistakes :>. its been like 1 1/2 -2 weeks since i found this server and i am glad that i found this server :O