1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Henlo

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by PoisonTheSnack, Jul 7, 2018.

1. PoisonTheSnack

PoisonTheSnack Well-Known Member

Let me just clarify something, I've been here for some time. I just recently made my forums account. But, I did have an account on the old forums (the new forums are so much better, don't know exactly when they were changed but I'll explain that later).

Hi! My name's PoisonTheSnack (I like the name and you should too.), but people call me Poison or Lance (if they know me IRL). I'm 13 and I live on the east coast. I've been playing Minecraft for... I'd say about 7 years now, since 2011. Yeah, I was pretty young when I first started. I don't know exactly. I first played GGMC around 1 year and 1 month ago. How do I know? I was (and still am) server friends with Poooooooooooooof. When I played, he was xPugBoy/xPoogBoy, which was about a year and 1 month ago. I did my research. I eventually took a break from Minecraft and now I'm back on it.

I don't know exactly how much time I've accumulated over my playing time here. I know that I have 2 days on Prison 2, but SB1 and Prison 1 (my main servers) reset, so now don't know how much time I've played. However, I believe it is somewhere in the 50h+ range for both.

So yeah! That's me!

2. znxg

znxg Member

Hello

PoisonTheSnack likes this.
  3. iWonderGirl_

iWonderGirl_ Well-Known Member
    Supreme Sub Helper

Hai Lance Nice To meet you!
    you always can start play Prison1 and SB1 Again ;p

PoisonTheSnack likes this.
  4. PoisonTheSnack

PoisonTheSnack Well-Known Member

I've been playing a lot of SB1 with my friends recently, and it feels good to be back!