1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have an important question for people that sell ecoins.

Discussion in 'Insane Prison' started by Japanese_Eraser, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Japanese_Eraser

Supreme

When you sell ecoins, what do you look for in the plot buying the ecoins? Do you look for the creativeness of the plot, the amount of shop they have, something to do when you are done selling, or just want a nice clean plot?

2. Lozz

Lozz Member
    VIP

To be honest, I don't think alot of people that are selling ecoins are actually looking at the design/look of your plot. They will mainly be looking for the price and amount of shops that you're having.

3. Japanese_Eraser

Supreme

but some people today where saying that they were wishing my shop was bigger and what not. That is what made me want to ask

4. Tearings

Tearings Well-Known Member
    Supreme

I don't think it matters. Some of the most popular e-coins shops are basic while others are fancy.

5. _Mikeee

_Mikeee Active Member
    Supreme Sub

This is all personal preference. But I personally prefer a plot with a bit of work into it :p

6. Lozz

Lozz Member
    VIP

Well, I personally don't really look at the design of the plot but incase people are actually asking you to work on the design, you should probably do it.

7. oof

oof Member
    MVP

I like shops where you don't have to go looking for it. As in the shop is on a path or something

8. Stevelion

Stevelion Member
    MVP

These are usually the biggest factors for me when deciding where to sell each batch:

Is the sale going to take a lot of time (does the owner come to wand the chests, are there 1000x signs, can the owner afford most of my ecoins or only a small number)

Is the shop easy to access (I'll often find a different shop if multiple people are advertising and it takes too long to figure out a plot's layout or if a shop is closed for more than a day or 2 at a time)

Do I know the shop/owner (this is often the most important as I usually have a mental list of shops that I go to even when the owner is offline and only really go to new ones if the price changes or my normal shops aren't easily usable).

Reputation is incredibly important to people, often players prefer to sell to the people or plots they know, even if that means a slower system or even sometimes a slightly lower price. Even if you aren't usually a very social person, it's very important you to get to know people, and more importantly get them to know you. You don't have to talk a ton in chat or anything if you don't want to, but just finding out who the big sellers are and making a few friends among them can easily bring you to the point of regular bankruptcy.

Hope this helps! Cya in the game
    ~Steve

#8 Stevelion, Feb 13, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  9. Stephen Morgese

Stephen Morgese New Member

To me when I'm looking for some money I sell ecoins because most my stuff is already maxed. But I look for the price. If its noticeably higher than some other peoples prices ill sell there. Like normal price is about 50T each. I like to find someone that is buying them for 45T-50T to sell to.