1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kamikxze (Mxghty) Introductions

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kamikxze, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Kamikxze

Kamikxze New Member
    Supreme

Hi, my username is now Kamikxze. I used to be Mxghty. I prefer Kamikxze because it sounds better! :)

Things I like:
    * Kayaking
    * Fishing
    * Drawing
    * Playing games
    * Watching sports

Things I hate:
    * Being told what to do :p
    * Weird noises xD

Goals I've achieved or will achieve:
    * Getting unbanned on GG on December the 1st
    * Lost 50 pounds in 4 months (Still going!)
    * Make a gaming PC :D

Now I know you guys are wondering: "MXGHTY, WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN!?!?" or "Oh god, this guy is back."

Give me a chance to explain. I've been perm banned but I decided to appeal to come back so it's not something I would think about everyday because of the choice I've made. I want to remember all the good memories I've had with you guys. I regretted doing stupid stuff and I want to use that chance that I got and prove myself that I've changed. I've changed so much like it's insane. I'm not the same person that I was 4-5 months ago. I'm not the same toxic kid, either. I've been soul searching a lot, too. I finally got happier and starting to respect others to have others respect me, too. I can't wait to come back to GG and finally be able to come from time to time and just chill. If you still don't like me, that's fine but please don't come at me and start to judge me pretty harsh. I'm not here to push you down or anything like that ever AGAIN. If you still like me, as a friend of course, I can't wait to see you guys.

I'll see you guys on December the 1st.
    I love you guys and the community.

-Kamikxze (Mxghty)

#1 Kamikxze, Jul 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  2. iWonderGirl_

iWonderGirl_ Well-Known Member
    Supreme Sub Helper

Haii Mxghty Nice to meet you! ;)
    btw,, you're back !!!!!! im so excited and proud of you! Why am I proud of you?
    1. I appreciate so many people who are motivated to lose weight
    2. Making computer games is so hard, a good job!
    3. And the important thing! "I'm very glad you changed and you want to come back
    And I believe you have really changed and not just say ... I hope everyone will love you!
    Everything really changed in Prison 1 and Prison 2
    So hope you can connect and be at our own pace! XD !!
    I hope you come and we'll see a new person who is no toxic anymore, he's an amazing guy that help people and always smile !!
    I wish you Good luck!!!! Cya on Dec 1 :)

Kamikxze likes this.
  3. Cilantro33

Cilantro33 Well-Known Member
    MVP

Wow it seems like you changed a lot over the months that you've been gone, if you have changed all these things then I'm sure everyone will be more than happy to have you back.

Kamikxze likes this.
  4. BrosTrons

BrosTrons Volunteer Staff
    Mod Supreme

Glad to have you back Mxghty

Kamikxze likes this.
  5. Kamikxze

Kamikxze New Member
    Supreme

Thank you all for welcoming me back! I really, really appreciate it. It means a lot to me. :) Cya on December the 1st!

6. drama246

drama246 Well-Known Member
    ELITE Helper