1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mallow's Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mallow, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Mallow

Mallow New Member

Hello friendos, my name is Mallow, also known as Fizzy Wizzy. Due to our server (Minecade) partnering with Good Gaming I thought I'd introduce myself to the community. I've been playing Minecraft for almost 7 years now, and have been a staff member on Minecade for over 4 years. I'm looking forward to seeing all the cool things that come from the servers joining together.

Some of my lovely interests: chatting on forums and discord, complaining about video games, browsing the internet, Minecraft, Minecraft PvP, Dark Souls, Warcraft, Warhammer, Steam, Humble Bundle, buying games and never playing them, making bad youtube videos, creating and sharing memes, fast snowmen, eSports, drinking Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola eSports, eating Chipotle, drawing stuff in mspaint, purging heretics, medieval arms and armor.

Feel free to follow me here and add me in-game, looking forward to meeting and playing on the servers with you guys.

#1 Mallow, Apr 17, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
    15Ibans and 1CreeperStorm like this.
  2. Mxchyz_

Mxchyz_ Well-Known Member
    Supreme Sub

Nice to meet ya Mallow!

3. djkittycoolcat

djkittycoolcat Well-Known Member
    Supreme Sub

Lol, funny all the ways you describe your game experience (and we're always our own worst critic - I'm sure your youtube videos aren't bad!!). Nice to meet you!!! xd

1CreeperStorm likes this.
  4. 1CreeperStorm

1CreeperStorm Well-Known Member

You underestimate his power