1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Merge plots

Discussion in 'Insane Prison²' started by Troser, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Troser

Troser Member
    Supreme

Hey this could be taken as a suggestion or a question.

Is there a way that aa player can obtain larger plots. I myself am a great builder and i love to build on a large scale. and the 100x100 plots are absolutely great however for myself i would love to go larger. something that will take me at least a month or 2 to finish. Maybe like a 500x500 or bigger.

I have already filled up my plot with a mythical nordic village with some magic stated. I ended up clearing that plot and am currently working on something else However the size for me is jsut not gratifying. I saw the build team application area however i really only want to build for fun.

So could this maybe be like a store thing or a rank perk to upgrade. or maybe it already exists somewhow and i havent found it.

2. Chaosss

Chaosss Well-Known Member
    MVP

I understand you and have saw alot of servers that feature "Merging plots" its a great idea and hopefully ggmc staff team will see this and possibly aff it in future updates. Allthough im pretty sure the plot plugin we have features that, to use it we have to have multiple plots (min 2) atm all ranks can only claim 1. Correct me if im wrong ~

3. RapidFire

RapidFire Active Member
    Supreme

2 plots per account is good. Because the max for merging plots could be 4, so you can use your main account and an alt account to merge them into a big plot.

4. Troser

Troser Member
    Supreme

I mean i would jsut like larger plots. the bigger the build the more time i sink into building it.

5. Cloud

Cloud Member
    ELITE

I agree that larger plots would be good, but couldn't you just go build on the creative server. I mean it might not be as fun because almost no one plays on creative compared to the other servers. I am just trying to suggets other options because inserting larger plots or merging plots into prison might take up time that could be spent updating servers while you can just go build on creative. Good idea still! <3 :D