1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My account got compromised

Discussion in 'Insane Prison' started by Jose, Dec 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jose

Jose Member

This server is cool and is very nice

#1 Jose, Dec 10, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
  2. Moonely

Moonely Well-Known Member
    ELITE

I don't understand what you mean? You are saying 'this server is cool and is very nice' and the title is 'My account got compromised'. What is that suppose to mean?? Well yea... I think if you wanna appeal, then here is a link for ya : https://minecraft.good-gaming.com/forums/index.php?forums/ban-appeals.29/
    By all means, don't quote me on this, because of this very few information that I could think of.
    But if I am correct, then good luck on applealing

Sincerely
    DarkResilience "Moonely"

3. Dilorus

Dilorus Active Member
    Supreme

I agree, if your account got compromised then maybe go into a little more detail on what happened and create a ticket which can be found at the link above.

4. Damien

Damien Volunteer Staff
    GameMaster Supreme Sub

If your account was banned for compromised account information feel free to appeal here: https://minecraft.good-gaming.com/forums/index.php?forums/ban-appeals.29/
    That being said, things like these should not be public posts.

However, your post looks completely off-topic from your title, if you in fact only wanted to show how much you like the server, you can do so after contacting me or another staff member to unlock the Thread and change the title.

Thread locked till further notice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.