1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other tags?

Discussion in 'OP Skyblock: Wild' started by DragonsEs, Dec 27, 2017.

1. DragonsEs

DragonsEs Member
    Supreme

I'm a supporter of the server and I've had the supreme rank for like 30m and a don't have all the tags and that's frustrating me because the rank info said id get all the other tags with my purchase and i don;t plz fix this

DragonsEs

thx plz fix

2. DragonsEs

DragonsEs Member
    Supreme

i allso cant do dpparty
    SkyBlocks
    [​IMG] Three Drop Parties per week, per SkyBlock server. /panel

3. Mxchyz_

Mxchyz_ Well-Known Member
    Supreme Sub

Is it only on skyblock or does it still do the same on other gamemodes? If it's only on skyblock, don't worry for it for a little while besides, it's getting a reset/revamp

4. Dilorus

Dilorus Active Member
    Supreme

Okay so to start, make sure you have rel-ogged before we try anything else. When you say "other tags" does this mean all of them such as Supreme, King, Queen ect? If so then if re-logging doesn't fix it you should either contact a Game Master or Fluxty about the situation. However, if only the Bedrock tag is missing then that is supposed to happen as the Bedrock tag was only obtainable when you preordered it.

Now, the Drop Parties. Make sure you check all Skyblock servers (1, 2 and 3) to make sure that it isn't just a specific server. If you re-log and your /panel still doesn't include Drop Parties or the PvP Event now is the time to once again contact a Game Master or Fluxty.

Before I end this, I know I did them in seperate paragraphs trying to explain the situation to the best of my ability but before contacting any staff member about the situation PLEASE try everything that you think might work such as re-logging ect. If none of that helps you can quickly go to a staff member. Just make sure to try the simple solutions first :p