1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plot size

Discussion in 'Insane Prison' started by Anubix-, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Anubix-

Anubix- Member
    Supreme

I was wondering if we could maybe allow people to merge plots so we can make some bigger builds. i love to build on prison but the only thing that bugs me is that we can only have a 100x100 area to build. i know i could go to creative to build but not many people like to go there from prison to see builds.

If you read this thanks :D

2. Summer Kendall

Summer Kendall Active Member
    Supreme Sub

Definitely agree! Or, maybe there could be a system where there are private plots that you purchase? And from that, you can use money or ecoins to increase the size!

3. TigritoPlaysMC

TigritoPlaysMC New Member

I agree because you can have more things to build if you have a 100x100 plot and many things could fit in the plot

4. Anubix-

Anubix- Member
    Supreme

i dont fully understand what you are saying here because you say if we have a 100x100 its more space to build but the plots are already 100x100? just abit confused sorry if i am misunderstanding this.

5. LordProxy

LordProxy Member
    Supreme Sub

I agree bigger plots would be great they should make it like the skyblock system you pay to make your plot bigger and make it cost more and more as it increases

6. BluFear

BluFear Member
    ELITE Sub

I like the idea, but it needs more elaboration. The staff would need to take the economy into account and think about how it would affect it. Would this be a private thing? How would plot sharing work? I like the idea though bro!

7. Shelbo

Shelbo Member

My opinion is taht plot sizes are enough big!

8. Snewpie

Snewpie Member

Agreed. Plot sizes are actually p large considering, but merging is always nice for you and a friend.