1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prisons 1 guide for noobs

Discussion in 'Insane Prison' started by Chase, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Chase

Chase Member

Basically, I'd like to make this post to help out the noobs on prison 1, including how to get money, and how to be a good and friendly addition to the server.

1:Guide to getting money
    If you have just joined the server and you are looking for help to get money, one of the most helpful ways as a noob is to do /vote and do all five links, because then you get things called event keys. On prison 1, event keys are currently worth 10qq each, which is a decent amount of money. Plots like /ps v smokeyou and /ps v ghostbusters buy them. Selling voting keys to them gets you a small amount of money as well.

2:Guide to grinding
    I've seen lots of new people asking how to get more money from grinding, and here's some advice on that. First off, you have to start getting ecoins from simply breaking blocks, and once you get a decent amount, you can do /ecoins and upgrade your pickaxe. The first few enchants i'd recommend getting are fortune and autosell, so that you don't have to constantly visit the sell signs, and you get more blocks from grinding, which is more money. (Another way to get ecoins is from participating is boss events at /fight, which are activated whenever a player uses a boss key. All of these events grant you at least 10k ecoins.) After you get higher levels on your enchants, the rest of the options are up to you. You can also get things called "gems" from bosses. If you are under prestige 100, I would recommend selling them, because they aren't much use for prestige 100 or lower, and selling them will get you a ton of money. At the time of this post, they are worth enough money to get you prestige 100.

3:Guide to being a friendly player
    On prisons 1, Lots of new people ask for things, but I'd just like to say that it usually won't get you anywhere. Asking people for things makes you a less likable player, which makes less people respond to you, which means less help. Many people enjoy it when you help them with things, and once you build up a good reputation on the server, more and more people will start to notice you and help/pay attention to what you say. Building a good reputation is very important so more people can help you.

I hope that this guide has helped out lots of new players on prison 1, and people can get to be really good and friendly players!

2. Chase

Chase Member

Another thing. I will be notified when there is a reply to this post, so be free to ask any additional questions. I will be happy to answer them!

3. iWonderGirl_

iWonderGirl_ Well-Known Member
    Supreme Sub Helper

Thank you for the detail And For your help :)

4. drama246

drama246 Well-Known Member
    ELITE Helper

Good job!