1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reading Signs on Islands...

Discussion in 'OP Skyblock: Wild' started by Legoboiii, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Legoboiii

Legoboiii Member
    Supreme Sub

I don't know if this only me, but people do not read the signs on the island to guide people through it. I run a Pay2Grind system with my island members, but we have to constantly moderate the people who come because there is an issue that occurs because someone does not read the signs on my island. When people pay to get into P2G, people who do not understand renews claim I scam because my grinder does not drop emeralds, while in reality all the information about renews are right on the signs on my island :confused:. I cannot express how angry it makes me sometimes :mad:! I try to stay calm and collected as much as I can, but if I become mad, I cannot think straight. Let me know your experience with people not readings signs on your island and what sort of problems have occurred because of it! It would be interesting to know as well as indicating that I'm not alone when it comes to this ;)!

TheGrayRabbit likes this.
  2. Isaac. H

Isaac. H Member

I think this happens because signs are look plain. So usually people like to ignore them. Personally If I see a sign I'll probably read it.

3. DeepRealm

DeepRealm Member
    Supreme

People don't often want to read signs. The only way you can make them read them is by carefully placing them. Try to make them as plain and simple as possible, easy for all to understand. I run into these problems as well and I'm currently designing a whole new lobby design that's simple and easy to grasp hold of.

4. Rjl615_

Rjl615_ Well-Known Member

try using color codes for your messages liek &4 for red and other stuff. try making signs say as littlas possible. humans are super impatent. you should know you are one yourself!