1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RedDragon_CC's Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by RedDragon_CC, Jul 30, 2018.

1. RedDragon_CC

RedDragon_CC Active Member

Hmmm... where to start off? Oh.. I know!

-Hiya, my name is Nathan (Or Nate either one is fine!). I'm currently 15 years old.

-
    As some of you know my IGN is RedDragon_CC and I go by either my full IGN, or if you want something short like Red... or Dragon! :p

-
    I have a few hobbies. I'll start off with my favorite (Even though I love doing all of them.. I always have a favorite!).

-
    I do enjoy creating small scripts (For example like little afk scripts for people just for fun) I also enjoy creating/editing different pictures for people.

-
    I do also enjoy photography... in fact here is a picture of one of the pictures I took! (It is probably in lower quality but I promise it was taken in 4K!)

[​IMG]

-I do an activity that some may call a sport and some may not call a sport.. all depends if the person has done it or not. Anyways, I do in fact do marching band and I feel like people tend to think it's not challenging. Don't get me wrong, other sports are challenging but at the same time marching band takes some practice too.. Basically you have to march a certain way, play your song that goes extremely fast.. count your steps and make sure you're getting to the same spot on time! I do enjoy doing marching band and I encourage some of you to go out and try it!

-I go around and do community service around my town. I am extremely known for that at least in my town which I think is amazing!

Now onto the pets that I currently own!

I have a Golden Lab, and her name is Shyanne. She's the best dog ever! I also have a cat and his name is Ernie. Now we got the name "Ernie" from a cartoon called Bert and Ernie. If any of you have watched that show you know that Ernie has grey hair on his head and well.. when we rescued ernie (He was literally living in a tree outside of our house about 15 days before the first day of winter and his mother left him) he had a grey spot on his head.. It was natural though. The older he got the more the grey spot has faded. I think it was a creative idea in my opinion! I do also have a lizard. Her name is Spike and she's a Bearded Dragon. Now some of you are wondering "WhY dId yOu nAmE hEr A bOy NaMe!?!?" and I have one simple response. You can't check if a bearded dragon is a boy or girl until they're about 6 months old.. and I had one 50/50 chance on getting the gender right and I failed. ): But that's okay! I still love her! Here are a few pictures of my pets!

(Shyanne and Spike!)
    [​IMG]

(Ernie!)
    [​IMG]

(Spike!)
    [​IMG]

---------------

So recently I have been saving up LOADS of money for a new setup of mine.. let me know what you think!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

---------------

So that's really all I have to share about myself! I really hope everyone who has made it to the end of my long essay has an amazing day/night wherever you are! <3

2. iWonderGirl_

iWonderGirl_ Well-Known Member
    Supreme Sub Helper

Wow! Hai Nathan Nice To Meet you!! :)
    Its so Cool that you creating small scripts and enjoy photography!! i saw some Pictures and They are Amazing!!!! :D
    btw, Shyanne and Ernie So Cuteee!!! spike is alittle bit Scary xD
    your Setup is amazing! if i can ask.. Where are you From?
    I think you'll be amazing And you'll integrate into our community quickly!

Have A Good Day Nathan!! :)

3. RedDragon_CC

Thanks so much! I am from Ohio in the united states, I forgot to add that in haha.

4. Cilantro33

Cilantro33 Well-Known Member
    MVP

Hi nice to meet you!
    That is an awesome gaming setup you got and I'm really jealous lol.
    You sound like an awesome person and I hope to see you around, I'm mainly on p1 and p2.
    Cya around!

5. RedDragon_CC

Awesome! I usually play skyblock but Im occasionally on p1 to rankup/prestige :D

6. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Member

Yo what Camera do you have? I have a Canon Eos 20D.
    What SB do you play on?

7. 1CreeperStorm

1CreeperStorm Well-Known Member