1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some custom enchant ideas I had

Discussion in 'Insane Prison' started by oof, Feb 10, 2018.

Tags:
  1. oof

oof Member
    MVP

1. Coin hoarder - An add on to coin farmer which means, the longer you mine, the more Ecoins you get
    2. Money hoarder - Same as coin hoarder but for gaining money
    3. Virus - a chance to spawn a virus in the mine which attacks blocks in an area, sorta like explosive but with less chance and more blocks
    4. Nuke - clears the entire mine and auto sells the blocks for you (very low chance)
    5. Schrodingers luck - each time you auto sell there is a chance to either 10x your normal profits (rare) 2x your normal profits (uncommon) 0.15 your normal profits (common) or half your normal profits (common
    These probably suck but idc

2. NPsix

NPsix Member

I really like the nuke idea

3. DiamondPVPr

DiamondPVPr Well-Known Member
    MVP

nuke would have to cost multiple million ecoins and have 1 or 2 levels, but i like it

Excessivegamer likes this.
  4. Cilantro33

Cilantro33 Well-Known Member
    MVP

this is a neat idea, I would love to see this, and for the hoarder enchants does it give you more money/ecoins for the longer you mine? If so that would be awesome!

5. SmashingSoda

SmashingSoda Member

This is genius mate, especially the hoarder enchants, I hope the dev's think that way too! ;p. It rewards the people that play on the server more, just a pat on the back for no-lifing is nice :D

6. Weezy_game

Weezy_game Member

Nuke would be very OP and could only have 1-2 lvls but i do like the idea of having astep up from jillhammer

7. Haratsuni

Haratsuni Member

i guess the nuke would be difficult to make if all that blocks will be autosell because for now if you mine something it will go to your inventory so if you have this nuke enchant you will have a full inventory if you don't have a backpack.

*to be clear what i am saying here for my opinion is i guess it will be hard to make all of the blocks mined will autosell in nuke * but i love your ideas :) making it will be pretty hard so yeah

8. Excessivegamer

Supreme Sub

I really like the virus and nuke idea!

9. Thurd

Thurd Member
    Supreme

Interesting idea!