1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Suggestion] A More Efficient Way to Transfer eCoins

Discussion in 'Insane Prison' started by BluFear, Mar 4, 2018.

1. BluFear

BluFear Member
    ELITE Sub

Hey there everyone. Recently I've been talking to my friends and just reading chat in general and I've been thinking a lot about how truly tough it is to transfer eCoins between alts/friends. I've seen many complaints about this, and from personal experience, it is pretty annoying to do.

There are two main reasons for this:

#1 - The eCoins "Withdraw Limit"

The eCoins withdraw limit of 1B eCoins every 24 hours is something that makes it tricky to transfer eCoins with, mostly because of the fact that, well, it's a limit. When higher prestiged people with maxed miners want to transfer eCoins from one account to another, they take the time to transfer 1B eCoins, and then have to either wait for the next reboot, or max lots of pickaxes, which takes away half the eCoins and is very time consuming.

#2 - The Way to Transfer eCoins

The way most people transfer eCoins is by placing them into chests, then using the eCoins Wand on the chests. This is a long process that normally takes me about 10-15 minutes to do (transferring 1B eCoins). I personally think there should be an easier, faster way to do this. An idea I thought of would be a paying system, as if one was trying to /pay someone money, but instead it would be to pay eCoins.

This would make transferring eCoins a lot easier, with both of these two issues resolved. I hope you all consider my suggestion. Thanks!

Feedback is very much appreciated,
    -Blu

2. alfie

alfie New Member

A very good idea, i started playing on this server couple of weeks ago. But i saw a lot of people buying and selling those e-coins. I wonder how the cooldown would work though.

3. Tearings

Tearings Well-Known Member
    Supreme

Transferring ecoins is such a hassle so I agree with all of your ideas to make it a lot easier.

4. Bonexposed

Bonexposed New Member
    ELITE Sub

I AGREE 100%!! Either that method you've suggested or any other ways the dev can introduce is accepted too!!

5. NPsix

NPsix Member

I 100% agree

6. Summer Kendall

Summer Kendall Active Member
    Supreme Sub

Yep! Maybe, /ecoinspay [amount] and enable /pay! Screw the withdraw limits muahahaha! x)

7. Anubix-

Anubix- Member
    Supreme

i Agree with this i waste a lot of time transferring ecoins.

8. D3athSt0rm

D3athSt0rm Member
    Supreme Sub

+1

This seems way more efficient, you have my vote.

9. RapidFire

RapidFire Active Member
    Supreme

I agree on this too but... So many people have told staff about this already for a long time, They just keep saying there are some "issues" that may occur if that is to come out. To be honest, as much as i do want that, i don't think they would add it. :(

10. Moonely

Moonely Well-Known Member
    ELITE

/ecoinpay Moonely 1000000000 LMAO xD
    Btw, I love those suggestions <3

11. Indie

Indie Member

This is an amazing idea, following the /withdrawec format it could be /payec. Thank you for your suggestions!

Regards
    Indie