1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is just an idea, please don't hate me

Discussion in 'Insane Prison' started by Haratsuni, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Haratsuni

Haratsuni Member

Some people want to have a change in limit for withdrawing ecoins, money and for transaction limit. how about an upgrade system that we can use to increase the limit? like buying the upgrade for vkreds or by making a quest. for example, "it should be like weekly or monthly quest xD" collect the 7th daily reward in hub, mine 1b blocks etc. or you can upgrade it by using money or ecoins.

*this is a crazy idea i guess xD but please don't hate me for those who are already content to the limits.*

2. cTJ

cTJ Well-Known Member
    ELITE

I like where you're going with this idea, but at the same time, I think the idea itself needs to be developed slightly more.

Instead of just listing a bunch of ideas, why don't you fully develop your idea then present it to us? I can't really give feedback on something that's just an eh.

3. Haratsuni

Haratsuni Member

i don't know how to develop it even further so i'm sorry. if you can give me an example maybe i can use it in the future :). And i guess if i hit like this limit thingy i will be fully inspired to develop my idea but no, i am not even close for the limit so sorry :(. and i am the type of guy that develops by my mistakes so please forgive me :). to be exact in my idea, there should be a upgrader for the limit, either it will be a shop to increase the limit or a weekly/monthly quest that should be hard so the players will not be bored. i just give an examples so if this will happen there should be an idea how will my suggestion will work

#3 Haratsuni, Apr 3, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  4. Weezy_game

Weezy_game Member

I think the limit should be removed completely but it is in place for a reason and i will not question the staff, this is a good compromise to make though and if developed more id fully support it

5. Excessivegamer

Supreme Sub

I love this idea, I'd understand if it was really hard to raise your limit, it should be made though

6. drama246

drama246 Well-Known Member
    ELITE Helper

This is really late but I think there should be a way to raise your limit. With bosses here now maybe they could make it a Gem like every gem gives you like 5 or 10qq added to your limit. Just an Idea