1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is Like a Year Overdue

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hopecaster, Mar 3, 2018.

1. Hopecaster

Hopecaster Member
    MVP

So, I'm Hopecaster. Some of you may have known me as sneakyninja2003, or LilSkittlez.
    Ended up first joining here PROBABLY 2 years ago actually. I found this server's prison was similar to another I went to, but I ended up liking this one more. After a bit everything slowed down and I just kinda quit for a bit. Skip forward to about April of last year, I find this one again in the disaster zone that is my server list, and decide to check it out again (I think it was cuz of the Easter keys at the time). Ended up loving it again, committed, applied for staff then ended up getting it around May or June last year. Resigned about October due to issues at the time but it was a good 3-4 months. :p

Anyway, back to the real introduction. As you may have seen around the server I'm interested in languages, music, and a few other things. I'm currently trying to make a language at the moment, mainly for a book series I love, Wings of Fire. It's a language for the humans or "Scavengers" in the book. Started makin it cuz I decided they might as well have a language if this is like, primitive or somethin.
    Either way, Wings of Fire is also where I got the Hopecaster name from. There's like, 7 tribes of dragons in the series, with one of them being Nightwing. I figured I fit Nightwing a lot more than the others so I had to come up with a name for myself, and Hopecaster came about and it's just stuck ever since. :p

I guess when I'm not on GG I'm either on other places, or Flash Flash Revolution. This lil rhythm game that's basically a clone of Dance Dance Revolution.

I've forgotten how to make an introduction so I guess this is what I'll be goin with XD

2. Moonely

Moonely Well-Known Member
    ELITE

First of all, nice introduction! Gosh darn I can't make 1 that sounds good as this. I remember seeing you around on skyblock2 in around July-ish, I can't remember on top of my head. But aren't you the one that likes shooting bows at target? Cause your name just pops up my head

Second, welcome back! Finally seeing an OG around to talk and have a good chat with.

Thirdly and last, please, stay for me. I don't want anyone to leave

3. Hopecaster

Hopecaster Member
    MVP

I don't remember too well but I don't think I ever really shot arrows too much. Probably though no idea XD

4. Tearings

Tearings Well-Known Member
    Supreme

Nice to meet you, Hopecaster :)