1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

trick question?

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by iWonderGirl_, Jul 22, 2018.

1. iWonderGirl_

iWonderGirl_ Well-Known Member
    Supreme Sub Helper

What came first?

The chicken Or the egg?

[You need to elaborate]

2. Mxchyz_

Mxchyz_ Well-Known Member
    Supreme Sub

This question is far too broad and the answers depends on the person's point of view. If the person took the question literally, then technically the egg comes first because egg-laying animals existed far more than chickens ever did, but if the question was worded out as "Which came first: the chicken or the chicken egg?" then the same logic does not apply because if the eggs came first, and chickens comes from the eggs... then where did the egg come from? Obviously, the egg would come from the chicken but then again, where did the chicken came from? This is basically a never ending cycle. This also depends on how people define what a "chicken egg" really is. If it was scientifically proven that the first few egg-laying animals have laid an egg in which evolved into hatching a chicken, then technically, the chicken came first. But, if the first few egg-laying animals indeed laid an egg which turned into a chicken, isn't that technically considered as a "chicken egg" considering it's an egg that has a chicken in it? If so, then the egg would've came first.

Personally, I think the egg came first because in my opinion, the very very first chicken comes from an egg. — I have no exact explanation on why that is as I am not a scientist and even if I am I can't go back millions of years ago to find out which actually came first.

3. Roughness

Roughness Member
    Supreme

Pretty simple... The chicken.. The egg wouldn't have anything to guard it and if the egg came first, then what came before the dinosaurs, a dinosaur egg?
    The chicken became one after evolutions (like dinosaurs)